|Includes shipping||Only $2495 Includes shipping|| |
Only $2595Includes shipping
Only $3395Includes shipping
|Malibu Far Infrared Sauna||DelMar Far Infrared Sauna||Newport Far Infrared Sauna||Hollywood Far Infrared Sauna|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE - Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas
I. Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas have limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas provides a lifetime warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas have a lifetime warranty on heating elements and electrical components. The CD/DVD/LCD system is covered by its own manufacturers warranty.
3. Lifetime warranty comes standard with all Our Fitness Equipment Inc. saunas, to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties.
4. Proof of original purchase must be provided.
Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas will perform all labor at our factory free of charge during the warranty period (shipping is to be covered by Buyer) .
The warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to the elements of weather and water.
1. Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
2. Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
III. Cancellation and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel before shipping, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, If the sauna has already shipped, as well to cover all restocking fee's
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
All cancelled goods shall be subject to a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each sauna c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and d) Seller providing a defective return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer's failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
*Fitness Equipment Inc. has it's Saunas built for them and is not the actual MFG and all warranties and policy's are from the Factory and are up help by Fitness Equipment Inc..
|Infrared Sauna Warranty||Infrared Sauna Safety|
Customer Service: service
Tech. Assistance: support
|The sauna comes in two types. The First type of sauna is the 100+ years old traditional Sauna. This type of sauna will use the soft rock heater for it's heating source. The traditional sauna uses more energy, and normally requires custom electric work to be done at the house, office or health club. You can get special items added in higher end units, like TV, Radio/CD players, DVD/CD players. The traditional sauna is also not very portable. The far infrared sauna has many advantages like portability, easy to build, controls inside and out, less expensive to ship and a deeper body penetration for more health benefits. The far infrared sauna cost much less to use on a day to day basis. The infrared energy released by Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Far Infrared Sauna can penetrate up to 1.5" deep into muscle tissue. 93% of this energy is absorbed through our skin. By heating these tissues, we experience a vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels which can be beneficial in reducing muscle spasms, joint stiffness and achiness, as well as general aches and pains due to conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. There is also evidence that when used 24-48 hours post injury, far infrared energy can reduce the time it takes for your body to heal sprains and strains. May help to reduce pain and swelling in the body. Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas’ revolutionary technology provides the most beneficial Far Infrared heat available. At up to 6200 inē, our Carbon Wave 360 panels offer a broad heat distribution, which leads to a greater amount of absorption. The heater’s total surface area far exceeds our competitors. What is infrared you may ask? Answer is that Infrared radiation (IR) is electromagnetic radiation of a wavelength longer than that of visible light, but shorter than that of radio waves. This radiating energy penetrates the body and heats it directly and more efficiently through a process called conversion. What is the difference in Far infrared heating units? Answer is there is a significant difference between our Fitness Equipment Inc. Sauna technology and the others. Our exclusive Carbon Wave 360 organic, carbon Far infrared fiber panels are the latest cutting edge technology. They provide an unprecedented 576 inē of surface area heat, compared to ceramic tubes which only provide 25-50 inē. This is important, because our carbon fiber panels offer a broad heat distribution leading to a greater amount of absorption. Some ceramic heaters can make it difficult for an individual to lean against, as opposed to Fitness Equipment Inc. Saunas' carbon based panels, which have a lower surface temperature. Infrared saunas allow for better overall health benefits. There are two types of wood used for saunas, one is high quality Hemlock. Our classic Canadian Red Cedar is an optional upgrade. Our Fitness Equipment Inc. Far Infrared Saunas prides itself on providing a superior handcrafted infrared sauna. We never use toxic glues or plastics in our saunas. The Malibu Infrared Sauna is designed to plug into a standard household outlet rated at 15 amps. The Newport Infrared Sauna requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet. The Hollywood Infrared Sauna requires a 220V outlet. We recommend that you hire a licensed electrician to install a dedicated outlet for the Infrared Newport and Infrared Hollywood. Beware of companies that advertise larger saunas that plug into standard 15 amp outlets. These saunas have reduced effectiveness due to the lack of power being supplied. This may increase your warm up time and peak temperature ability. In conclusion the infrared sauna is the better of the two offer. Call us anytime you need help at 843-636-3833. Sauna Facts|